Lachlan arrived Sunday the 22nd January 2007 at 10.54pm weighing in at 7lb 8oz

Friday, February 10, 2006

My First!


Today I had my very first shower and I loved it! My mouth was open and I was taking in water - then mum told me it was time to get out - I was not happy! So dad came and got me and he dressed me - don't I look cute ??? Dad told me that my clothes were a bit too big - But I didn't mind - I think mum did a bit - I like it when my dad dresses me!

After my nice shower with mum, dad gave me my very first tummy time. I didn't cry or get moody - I just wanted patches and he was just out of my reach - oh and the rattles Aunty Angela brought for me - they are nice and colourful and I just want to eat them! And then I just chilled out and relaxed on dad - til dad started to want to play - I had to entertain him of course!! Well that is enough from me I have had a very tiring day - I am having a regular bath and bedtime stories now so I will have to get mum to take some photos for you all to see my daddy reading to me - I love my daddy lots!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home