Lachlan arrived Sunday the 22nd January 2007 at 10.54pm weighing in at 7lb 8oz

Thursday, April 20, 2006

12 Week Plunket Check - Plus Update


Well it's amazing how time flys!!! Lachlan is now 12 weeks and four days old. WOW!!!! We had his 12 week plunket check today and he weighed in at 13lb 6.5oz (6.1kg) and he is 60.9cm long.

Lachlan is now stronger than ever and he is bored with being on the floor on his back - so it's lots of tummy time, jolly jumper time and the all new excersaucer time - HE LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it all!!! I have my suspicions that he will be EXACTLY like his Uncle Bubba (Christopher) - Paul's brother. Lord help me as I have been told by Gail that Bubba was bouncing off walls at a very early age and may I add he still does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home