Lachlan arrived Sunday the 22nd January 2007 at 10.54pm weighing in at 7lb 8oz

Monday, April 24, 2006

The look says it all!!!



I was happy watching Bob The Builder today in my swing sucking on my thumb minding my own business when my mum decided to take MORE photos of me. I let her take a few then I got really mad - I just wanted to finish watching my program - Mum always gets to watch hers and I don't try take photos of her every five minutes - GIVE IT A REST MUM - SHEESH! You would think I am an only child - Oh hang on I am !!!! Ok I'll let it slide THIS time ..... Just ease up on the photos mum - PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE I have sore eyes from that flash! Oh and you don't have to get out the video camera EVERY TIME I smile you know! ~ I love you mum xxxooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home